Hyper about Google Hyperdocs
Why is everyone so hyper about Hyperdocs? As more schools go one-to-one with devices, our instruction is changing. Hyperdocs allow you to create a digital lesson on Google docs for inquiry-based learning. Participants will cover the 7 sections of a basic hyperdoc. This class is project-based and you will walk away with a Hyperdoc ready to use in your classroom. This is a great way to demonstrate how you incorporate technology into the classroom.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will create a hyperdoc that allows their students to:
- Explore a collection of resources.
- Explain the lesson objective.
- Apply what they have learned.
- Share their work.
- Reflect upon their learning progression.
- Add links/ resources to extend their learning.
- Grade(s): 1st Grade | 2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade | 6th Grade | 7th Grade | 8th Grade | 9th Grade | 10th Grade | 11th Grade | 12th Grade | Secondary 6-12
- Subject(s): Art/Music | Career And Technical | Comprehensive Health | Drama/Theater Arts | English Language Arts | English Language Learning | Math | Physical Education | Reading,Writing,Communicating | Science | Social Studies | Technology | World Languages
- Colorado Academic Standard(s):
- Teacher Quality Standard(s):