Terms & Conditions of Enrollment
Membership Verification and Account Creation Process
Students must be accepted as either a Colorado Education Association (CEA) member or Guest by CEA COpilot before signing an Enrollment Agreement with CEA Copilot. To have been accepted, the student must have completed all steps and requirements within the account verification and creation processes. Students must receive an official Account Confirmation email before completing the Enrollment Agreement process.
Student Identification Verification Policy
CEA COpilot adheres to a Student Identification Verification policy in compliance with regulations that require verification of a student’s identity within a distance education course or program. CEA COpilot has established processes to verify that a student registered in a course or program is the same student who participates in and completes the course or program and receives a certificate of completion. The Student Identification Verification policy is applicable to all CEA COpilot students from the membership verification and account creation process through all course completions for which a student is responsible.
The methods used by CEA COpilot to verify the identity of students enrolled in the distance education programs included but are not limited to the following:
A. Union Membership Verification
Students will provide their first name, last name, and date of birth in order to verify their union membership.
B. Individual: Student ID, Secure Login, and Password
Students are assigned a student identification number upon creating an account. Students will establish a secure login by using an email address of their choosing and a secure password of their choosing. The student will be required to use a unique password for security purposes. These assigned identifiers are used to access CEA COpilot’s learning management system (LMS), where students complete assignments and coursework. Students also have access to a personal student account. Any misuse of accounts (including: sharing account information with another individual, attempting to obtain or obtaining an account for malicious use, and false identification or attempted false identification) shall be cause for immediate disciplinary action that may include some or all of the following disciplinary actions: account suspension, account deletion, loss of enrollment fees, loss of graduate credit through CEA COpilot partner universities, and possibly legal action.
C. Identification by Instructor
Instructors will verify student identity on the first day of instruction using the name on the identification provided at the time of admissions and enrollment.
Enrollment Agreement for Educational Services
The CEA COpilot Enrollment Agreement is an agreement for educational services provided by CEA COpilot. A student shall enroll solely by means of executing an enrollment agreement. In order to maintain enrollment, the enrollment agreement shall be acknowleged by the student and by an authorized employee of the Colorado Education Association. The enrollment agreement is legally binding when acknowleged by the student and accepted by the institution.
Enrollment & Fees Payment Policy
Students will pay enrollment fees upon adding class selections to their carts. The Colorado Education Association and its affiliates are not responsible for covering course fees for union members and/or Guest accounts. All optional graduate credit fees will be paid to CEA COpilot partner university. CEA COpilot will not collect graduate credit fees. Students will be responsible for procuring any required materials for the classes in which they choose to enroll.
If CEA COpilot does not receive payment before the start of a class, the student’s seat will be canceled and will be offered to the next student on the class waitlist provided the class is full.
All students have the option to apply any program discounts such as coupon codes and other system-based credits.
Class Enrollment Fee Schedule
CEA COpilot classes adhere to the following enrollment fee schedule. A 15-hour class is noted as one (1) graduate credit in the CEA COpilot system; a 30-hour class, two (2) graduate credits; a 45-hour class, three (3) graduate credits. Graduate credit is not included in the enrollment fee. CEA COpilot students who choose the optional graduate credit will complete a separate transaction through CEA COpilot’s partner university.
||15 Hour Class
||30 Hour Class
||45 Hour Class
|Union Member Pays
Cancellation & Refund Policy
A student has the right to withdraw from or request a course or program cancellation at any time. Students may process their own withdrawals and cancellation requests through their My Classes page on the COpilot site. If students have questions regarding withdrawals and cancellations, they may contact the following address:
Email to email@example.com or
Mailed to the Colorado Education Association’s office at 1500 Grant Street, Denver, CO 80228, USA.
If a student chooses to withdraw from a course or program, the student is responsible for adhering to CEA COpilot’s policies and procedures regarding withdrawal and cancellation.
Cancellation Period & Withdrawal Policy
CEA COpilot provides a cancellation period from the time a class enrollment is processed to the official end date of that class. If a student makes the decision to cancel or withdraw from his or her class within forty eight (48) hours after the official class start date, CEA COpilot will provide the student a full refund. If a student makes the decision to cancel or withdraw from his or her course or program after the forty eight (48) hours cancellation period, the student will not receive a refund.
For CEA COpilot purposes, students are considered "withdrawn" when we receive cancelation notification either via email or in the CEA COpilot Administration Portal.
Late Registration Fee & Enrollment
CEA COpilot has an open enrollment that allows students to join class sessions in progress for up to one week after the official class start date. However, students that enroll late are responsible for keeping pace with the class and submitting all late activities as quickly as possible. Passing a class at CEA COpilot requires a grade of 80 or higher and satisfaction of the academic attendance requirements.
CEA COpilot adheres to ethical and sound business practices. The collection of all tuition and student fees are conducted fairly and consider the rights of all parties. The collection of all monies owed to CEA COpilot by students for enrollment is done according to current class enrollment fee schedules as outlined above.
Obligation of Student Enrolled at CEA COpilot
The student is expected and required to meet all account creation requirements, meet all financial obligations within the enrollment agreement, and follow cancelation and withdrawal procedures as applicable. CEA COpilot adheres to confidentiality policies and respects the student's rights and privacy. CEA COpilot will maintain all records of the student as outlined in CEA COpilot’s retention policy, and will provide a certificate of class completion upon submission of a class evaluation.
Student Academy Integrity
Students are expected to act in accordance with ethical practices, academic honesty, and with high academic standards. A student makes the commitment to act with integrity and abstain from falsification in regards to plagiarism, cheating, and preforming acts of academic dishonesty when they enroll at CEA COpilot. Students who are found in violation will immediately receive disciplinary action as listed in the Academic Honesty policy.
If a student has a complaint or grievance towards CEA COpilot, he or she must submit a "Formal Student Complaint Form" in full. To receive the form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The Student Complaint Advisor or designated Student Services staff member will initiate an investigation to assess the student's grievance or complaint. The Program Director is the final authority on all academic matters and the Manager is the final authority on all additional matters. The process of completing an investigation and communicating final findings and course of action to the student is no more than 10 business days from the submission of the complaint or grievance.
There are many different ways you can use our services – to search for and enroll in classes, to find and download lesson plan resources, and to connect and collaborate with others. When you share information with us, for example by creating a CEA COpilot account, we can make those services even better. As you use our services, we want you to be clear how we’re using information and the ways in which you can protect your privacy.
• What information we collect and why we collect it.
• How we use that information.
• The choices we offer, including how to access and update information.
Children under the age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or [through any of its features, register on the Website, enroll in any classes through the Website, use any of the interactive or public comment features of this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at email@example.com.
Information we collect
We collect information to provide better services to all of our users – from figuring out basic stuff like which local association represents you to more complex things like which classes you might be interested in or how we can connect you better with your colleagues.
We collect information in the following ways:
• Information you give us. For example, many of our services require you to sign up for a COpilot account. When you do, we’ll ask for personal information, like your name, email address, and telephone number. If you want to take full advantage of the collaborative features we offer, we might also ask you to include a photo of yourself in your profile.
• Information we get from your use of our services. We collect information about the services that you use and how you use them, like when you enroll in a class, what resources have been downloaded, and when you leave reviews about course offered through COpilot.
Information we collect when you are signed in to CEA COpilot, in addition to information we obtain about you from partners (such as Google and BetterLesson), may be associated with your CEA COpilot Account. When information is associated with your CEA COpilot Account, we treat it as personal information.
How we use information we collect
We use the information we collect from all of our services to provide, maintain, protect and improve them, to develop new ones, and to protect CEA COpilot and our users. We also use this information to offer you tailored content – like promotions and communications for certain classes.
We may use the name you provide for your CEA COpilot Profile across all of the services we offer that require a CEA COpilot Account.
If you have a CEA COpilot Account, we may display your Profile name, Profile photo, and actions you take on COpilot or on third-party applications connected to your CEA COpilot Account (such as Moodle—including Google Drive and other Google Services integrated into the Moodle platform—and Edthena) in our services, including displaying in user reviews.
When you contact CEA COpilot, we keep a record of your communication to help solve any issues you might be facing. We may use your email address to inform you about our services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
CEA COpilot may use the information collected by this Website’s cookies in an aggregated form to measure number of visits, average time spent on this Website, pages viewed, and other relevant statistics. CEA COpilot collects this information to measure the overall visitor traffic, use of this Website and to improve the operation of this Website. A “cookie” is a small data file that this Website can send to the Internet browser you are using, which may then be stored on the hard drive or server of the computer you are using to help this Website remember information about you when you return to this Website, such as your preferences for this Website and if you desire, your account identification. This Website’s cookies do not read data from the hard drive of the computer you are using, read cookie files created by other Websites, or track any personal information about you. You may have the option of setting the Internet browser (e.g., Google, Yahoo!, etc.) you are using to reject cookies however doing so may negatively impact upon the performance of this Website or restrict CEA COpilot in better serving your use of this Website. The “help” portion of the toolbar on most Internet browsers will tell you how to prevent the Internet browser you are using from accepting new cookies, how to have the Internet browser notify you when a new cookie is received, or how to disable the cookie feature altogether.
Our automated systems analyze your content (including emails) to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customized search results, tailored advertising, and spam and malware detection.
Information we share
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations and individuals outside of CEA COpilot unless one of the following circumstances applies:
With your consent
We will share personal information with entities outside of CEA COpilot when we have your consent to do so. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
With domain administrators
Your CEA COpilot Account is managed for you by a domain administrator (for example, for G Suite users) who is a CEA employee and has access to limited personal data (name, email address, physical address, phone number, date of birth, purchase history). This person can do the following tasks:
• view statistics regarding your account, like statistics regarding applications you install.
• change your account password.
• suspend or terminate your account access.
• access or retain information stored as part of your account.
• receive your account information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• restrict your ability to delete or edit information or privacy settings.
For external processing
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with companies, organizations or individuals outside of CEA COpilot if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Google, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share non-personally identifiable information publicly and with our partners – like publishers, advertisers or connected sites. For example, we may share information publicly to show trends about the general use of our services.
We work hard to protect CEA COpilot and our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold. In particular:
• We encrypt many of our services using SSL.
• We review our information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems.
• We restrict access to personal information to CEA employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
Protect Your Information
Use only secure Websites when disclosing your personally identifiable information. Secure pages generally begin with “https”. Avoid easy to decode (that is, easy to figure out) access codes (e.g., your name) and/or personal ID numbers. Never respond to unsolicited requests for your social security number or your financial data. Do not disclose your passwords to this Website (if any) or your account information to any other person or entity.
How to Contact Us
This Website is offered and available to users who are 18 years of age or older. By using this Website, you represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract with CEA and meet all of the foregoing eligibility requirements. If you do not meet all of these requirements, you must not access or use the Website.
Accessing the Website and Account Security
We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for both:
- Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
If you choose, or are provided with, a user name, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential, and you must not disclose it to any other person or entity. You also acknowledge that your account is personal to you and agree not to provide any other person with access to this Website or portions of it using your user name, password or other security information. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized access to or use of your user name or password or any other breach of security. You also agree to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. You should use particular caution when accessing your account from a public or shared computer so that others are not able to view or record your password or other personal information.
Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by CEA, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials.
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes.
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Website for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution.
- If we provide desktop, mobile or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you agree to be bound by our end user license agreement for such applications.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from this site.
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from the accompanying text.
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from this site.
You must not access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Website or any services or materials available through the Website.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Website other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
CEA’s name, the terms COLORADO PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTE FOR LEARNING ONLINE TOGETHER, COPILOT, CEA’s logo and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of CEA or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of CEA. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate CEA, a CEA employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm CEA or users of the Website, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Website in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Website, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Website.
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website.
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Website.
- Introduce any viruses, trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of the Website, the server on which the Website is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to the Website.
- Attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Website.
The Website may contain message boards, chat rooms, personal web pages or profiles, forums, bulletin boards, and other interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Website.
Any User Contribution you post to the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution on the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns the right to use, reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors and assigns.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not CEA, have fully responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy and appropriateness.
We are not responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Website.
Monitoring and Enforcement; Termination
We have the right to:
- Remove or refuse to post any User Contributions for any or no reason in our sole discretion.
- Disclose your identity or other information about you to any third party who claims that material posted by you violates their rights, including their intellectual property rights or their right to privacy.
- Take appropriate legal action, including without limitation, referral to law enforcement, for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website.
Without limiting the foregoing, we have the right to fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing us to disclose the identity or other information of anyone posting any materials on or through the Website. YOU WAIVE AND HOLD HARMLESS CEA AND ITS AFFILIATES, LICENSEES AND SERVICE PROVIDERS FROM ANY CLAIMS RESULTING FROM ANY ACTION TAKEN BY ANY OF THE FOREGOING PARTIES DURING OR AS A RESULT OF ITS INVESTIGATIONS AND FROM ANY ACTIONS TAKEN AS A CONSEQUENCE OF INVESTIGATIONS BY EITHER SUCH PARTIES OR LAW ENFORCEMENT AUTHORITIES.
However, we do not undertake to review all material before it is posted on the Website, and cannot ensure prompt removal of objectionable material after it has been posted. Accordingly, we assume no liability for any action or inaction regarding transmissions, communications or content provided by any user or third party. We have no liability or responsibility to anyone for performance or nonperformance of the activities described in this section.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material which is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
If you believe that any User Contributions violate your copyright, please see our Copyright Policy for instructions on sending us a notice of copyright infringement. It is the policy of CEA to terminate the user accounts of repeat infringers.
Reliance on Information Posted
The information presented on or through the Website is made available solely for general information purposes. We do not warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of this information. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. We disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by you or any other visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
This Website includes content provided by third parties, including materials provided by other users, bloggers and third-party licensors, syndicators, aggregators and/or reporting services. All statements and/or opinions expressed in these materials, and all articles and responses to questions and other content, other than the content provided by CEA, are solely the opinions and the responsibility of the person or entity providing those materials. These materials do not necessarily reflect the opinion of CEA. We are not responsible, or liable to you or any third party, for the content or accuracy of any materials provided by any third parties.
Changes to the Website
We may update the content on this Website from time to time, but its content is not necessarily complete or up-to-date. Any of the material on the Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Information About You and Your Visits to the Website
Online Purchases and Other Terms and Conditions
Linking to the Website and Social Media Features
You may link to our homepage, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part
This Website may provide certain social media features that enable you to:
- Link from your own or certain third-party websites to certain content on this Website.
- Send e-mails or other communications with certain content, or links to certain content, on this Website.
- Cause limited portions of content on this Website to be displayed or appear to be displayed on your own or certain third-party websites.
You may use these features solely as they are provided by us and solely with respect to the content they are displayed with. Subject to the foregoing, you must not:
- Establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Cause the Website or portions of it to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site.
- Link to any part of the Website other than the homepage.
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
We may disable all or any social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
Links from the Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The owner of the Website is based in the State of Colorado in the United States. We provide this Website for use only by persons located in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website from outside the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Disclaimer of Warranties
You understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading from the internet or the Website will be free of viruses or other destructive code. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED BY A DISTRIBUTED DENIAL-OF-SERVICE ATTACK, VIRUSES OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER EQUIPMENT, COMPUTER PROGRAMS, DATA OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY MATERIAL POSTED ON IT, OR ON ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER CEA NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH CEA MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, NEITHER CEA NOR ANYONE ASSOCIATED WITH CEA REPRESENTS OR WARRANTS THAT THE WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL BE ACCURATE, RELIABLE, ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, THAT OUR SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKES IT AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS OR THAT THE WEBSITE OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE WILL OTHERWISE MEET YOUR NEEDS OR EXPECTATIONS.
CEA HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT AND FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Limitation on Liability
TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PROVIDED BY LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL CEA, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE.
THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
Limitation on Time to File Claims
Waiver and Severability
Your Comments and Concerns
This website is operated by Colorado Education Association, 1500 Grant Street, Denver, Colorado 80202.
All notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent to the copyright agent designated in our Copyright Policy in the manner and by the means set forth therein.
All other feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: email@example.com.