Google Level 1 Certification Training for the Diverse Classroom (TALL Course)
This course is designed to provide educators with the confidence and understanding of how to deliver the Google suite within their classroom and workplace. There are 8 modules designed to be implemented and used at the pace of the learner. Once the modules are complete, you will be able to prove your knowledge of the Google platform and join the ranks of Google Educators around the world. The Level 1 Educator badge can be added to your resume, website, school credential, or other professional network. Through this model, educators will engage in a collaborative learning environment with other colleagues examining how using technology in the classroom and for a collaborative work environment can contribute to student achievement. Participants will depart from old systems of thinking to consider the potential of a blended learning model.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the characteristics of Google for Education and explain how it can be used the classroom.
- Examine the role of technology for adaptive and differentiating assignments.
- Apply progressive methodology in educational technology to classroom and workplace collaboration.
- Implement best practice for technology use in the classroom using the Google for Education suite.
- Grade(s): Pre-K | Kindergarten | 1st Grade | 2nd Grade | 3rd Grade | 4th Grade | 5th Grade | 6th Grade | 7th Grade | 8th Grade | 9th Grade | 10th Grade | 11th Grade | 12th Grade | Elementary K-5 | Secondary 6-12
- Subject(s): Education Leadership | Professional Development | Teacher Leadership/Effectiveness | Technology
- Colorado Academic Standard(s):
- Teacher Quality Standard(s):