Effective Teaching and Classroom Management Using Marzano's Strategies
About the Course
This course will allow participants to take an in-depth look at Marzano’s ten design areas within three categories of teaching - feedback, content, and context. Throughout the book study, participants will explore over 300 classroom strategies to engage learners as well as study a planning framework to nurture specific learning outcomes. Participants will collaboratively discuss changes necessary in education to increase effectiveness in meeting current standards. Participants will design a lesson that uses techniques and strategies from the reading.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Provide and communicate clear learning goals to students.
- Use both formal and informal assessments.
- Conduct direction instruction and knowledge application lessons.
- Implement engagement strategies to motivate and inspire students.
- Develop methods of building relationships with students that communicates high expectations.
Be the first one to review this course!