Google Level 2 Certification Training
About the Course
Google Certification Level 2 certification is an expertise certification for an educator who is a super Google user and enthusiast of Google tools in the classroom. This advanced course builds upon concepts from the Fundamentals Training course.
Obtaining Google Level 1 certification first is highly recommended.
STUDENT LEARNING OUTCOMES:
- Promote and Model the Effective Use of Digital Tools
- Leverage Learning Models to Personalize Learning
- Use Advanced Features to Optimize Workflow
- Analyze and Interpret Student Data
- Organize Your Class and School Materials More Effectively
- Design Interactive Curricula
- Teach Beyond the Four Walls of Your Classroom
- Harness the Power of Google for Research
- Give Students a Voice
Jennifer Cooper is a 9-12th grade technology teacher in Colorado. She has her National Board teaching certificate, Master's in Instructional Technology, Google Certified Instructor, Google Presenter, 2016 PBS Teacher of the Year, 2015-2016 Teacher Leadership Initiative, 2016-2017 TeachPlus TALL teacher, 2019 TLI Colorado Coach, a member of the Colorado Teacher Initiative Program, Adams State Adjunct Professor, CEA online instructor, and has been a teacher for over 15 years. Jennifer holds a BA in Secondary Education from University of Iowa and a Master Degree in Instructional Technology from NOVA Southeastern University. She believes technology can help engage every learner, increase creativity, and enhance critical thinking skills.