How to Differentiate Instruction in Academically Diverse Classrooms
About the Course
This course will use a book called How to Differentiate Instruction in Academically Diverse Classrooms by Carol Ann Tomlinson in order to implement differentiation strategies in your classroom. Children learn at different rates and in different ways, differentiating our instruction to meet their needs will help ensure our students are succeeding in our classrooms. Different strategies that can help equalize our students educational experiences will benefit students of all levels, backgrounds, cultures, and abilities. You will walk into your classroom next year ready to provide and educational experience where very student can be successful.
- How to Differentiate Instruction in Academically Diverse Classrooms by Carol Ann Tomlinson
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explain what differentiation is and why it's essential..
- Set up the flexible and supportive learning environment that promote success
- Manage a differentiated classroom.
- Plan lessons differentiated by readiness, interest, and learning profile.
- Differentiate content, process, and products.
- Prepare students, parents, and yourself for the challenge of differentiation.