The Positive Shift
About the Course
While teaching is an incredibly rewarding profession, it can also be hard. It is important for us to bring our best selves into the classroom daily. In this book study, learn how to use the science of thought to master mindset in order to improve both pyschological and physical health. According to Catherine A. Sanderson, PhD., the way we think about ourselves and the world around us impacts our own happiness and health. Not only will you learn how to implement this knowledge into your personal life as well as your professional practice, you will also discuss ways to embed these social emotional learning skills into your daily classroom lessons with students. Learn to live with the happiness you truly desire.
- The Positive Shift by Catherine A. Sanderson
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Implement the happiness research into professional practice.
- Identify goals to support positivity in the classroom.
- Create a plan for how to increase joy in daily life to increase professional and personal happiness and well-being.
- Analyze how the impact of reframing beliefs leads to better personal and professional outcomes.
- Design a “happiness” lesson plan to use with the students in your classroom.
Be the first one to review this course!