Google Jamboard Basics
About the Course
Teachers will engage in online learning to initiate and/or continue to develop their basic understanding of Google Jamboard. The focus will be on skills that will enable teachers to utilize the free software as an online whiteboard, collaborative tool, annotation screen, presentation tool (for professionals and students), interactive activities, use of existing templates/activities/lessons and more. Teachers will investigate integrating curriculum, checks for knowledge, and other resources into their Jamboard presentations and lessons. Specific focus will be how to utilize Google Jamboard in a remote or hybrid setting, or with a classroom projector.
This class has been designed for teachers new to Google Jamboard.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Create a Google Jamboard as an ad hoc whiteboard
- Create a lesson using Google Jamboard for annotations
- Create a lesson using Google Jamboard for collaboration
- Create an interactive Google Jamboard for check for understanding, exit ticket, or SEL check-in
- Create a presentation using Google Jamboard for a lesson or professional development
- Learn how to share & collaborate with others
- Learn how to utilize templates and existing Google Jamboard lessons
- Ancillary Skills: screenshots, utilization of existing online curriculum, screen recording, and some basic Google Chrome account and Google Drive functions.