A Little Guide for Teachers: Supporting Behavior in the Classroom
About the Course
The book, A Little Guide for Teachers: Supporting Behavior in the Classroom, will help guide our thinking and learning. We will explore topics such as different definitions of behavior, flexibility, structure, and managing the mood of the classroom. Throughout this course we will reflect on our own teaching, challenge ideas, and learn new tips and tricks to help support behavior within your role.
- A Little Guide for Teachers: Supporting Behaviour in the Classroom by Fintan O'Regan
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Explore what behavior means to them.
- Outline risk factors at school and at home for students.
- Create positive routines.
- Learn how flexibility compliments structure.
Be the first one to review this course!