Using Google Classroom
About the Course
Teachers will actively participate in online learning to further develop their understanding of Google Classroom to create, distribute, and grade assignments. Teachers will create a Google Classroom with assignments, announcements, grades, and the learn “Share to Classroom” Chrome extension. This class has been tailored for teachers new to Google Classroom. If you are an experience Google Classroom user, we suggest looking at taking the Google Level 1 and Level 2 certification classes.
Student Learning Outcomes:
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Create a Google Classroom and distribute the classroom code.
- Use Google Stream to develop an assignment, announcement, and post.
- Access student view and make a submission.
- Grade an assignment in Classroom.
- Control the settings of their Classroom to meet the needs of their instruction.
- Download “Share to Classroom” extension.