Tiny Habits: The Small Changes that Change Everything
About the Course
This course is a book study of behavior scientist, BJ Fogg’s most recent book, Tiny Habits: The Small Changes that Change Everything. Participants will collaboratively discuss Fogg’s method of habit formation in order to live a happier, healthier life by starting small. The goal is to take a behavior you want, make it tiny, find where it fits naturally into your life, and finally cultivate its growth. Included in this book study will be practical application (both personally and professionally) of how to use the concepts that the book introduces.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Implement and practice the concepts of Fogg’s behavior model: make it easy, make it fit your life, and make it rewarding.
- Reflect on best practices for habit formation.
- Create “recipes” for new habits using templates provided.
- Develop and apply practical and applicable methods for the formation of new habits.
- Implement strategies for group change into a classroom lesson plan.