Google Forms Basics
About the Course
Educators will engage in online learning to initiate and/or continue to develop their basic understanding of Google Forms. The focus will be on skills that will enable teachers to create, distribute, and grade Forms utilized as formative assessments. Educators will investigate integrating curriculum, and other resources into their Forms, polling/survey features, and more. Specific focus will be how to utilize Google Forms in a Google Classroom.
This class has been designed for teachers new to Google Forms. If you are an experienced Google Form user, we suggest taking Branching Google Forms for Formative Assessment COpilot class.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Create a Google Form, modify settings, and distribute via Google Classroom, Sharing Links, and Email.
- Use a Google Form to pose questions and survey.
- Use Google Form to check for understanding and comprehension.
- Learn how to grade Form quizzes.
- Learn how to analyze Form datasets.
- Learn how share Form resources with colleagues.