Google Slides Basics
About the Course
Teachers will engage in online learning to initiate and/or continue to develop their basic understanding of Google Slides. The focus will be on skills that will enable teachers to create, distribute, and collaborate with colleagues using Google Slides. Teachers will learn to work beyond standard templates, creating custom presentations to facilitate instruction that utilizes multiple media and presentation choices.
Upon completion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Create a Google Slides presentation, using both existing software templates and creating custom master slides.
- Explore presentation formatting options.
- Integrate hyperlinks, images, tables, charts, and videos.
- Add animation and transitions.
- Collaborate, share, comment, assign tasks, and present.